A single-specialty group in Illinois needs additional OB/GYN support. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other OB/GYNs. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. An Illinois license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME allowance, a pension and profit sharing retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the Chicago, Illinois. This is a great recreational location with boating, fishing, and biking. It's also very family-friendly with good schools and opportunities for football, baseball, and dance. Downtown is also only a short drive away.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right OB GYN jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Natasha Bell at 203.663.9405 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Single-specialty group
- Affluent community
- Competitive salary
- Partnership track
- 4 weeks' vacation and a CME allowance
- Pension and profit sharing
- Health insurance, medical benefits, and malpractice coverage
- Pension and profit sharing retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you