HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (suburb): Ob/Gyn is needed to join a well established group with two Ob/Gyn physicians and two Physician Assistants. Call: 1:4. Admit to two community hospitals. Level II NICU. DaVinci capabilities. Hospital employed opportunity. $ Strong financial package. Potential loan repayment.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois (desirable suburb):
- Please scroll down below regarding information about location of the practice and hospital as well as the city of Chicago.
- Located in a desirable suburb of Chicago, a Board Eligible/Board Certified Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a well-established group. This group currently has two Ob/Gyn physicians and two Physician Assistants.
- This excellent ob/gyn opportunity is because they need to meet the community’s and practice’s growth and expansion.
- Call rotation: When the new Ob/Gyn physician joins their group, the call schedule will be 1:4. There is another Ob/Gyn physician in the community that is part of their call schedule.
- They work out of one office and admit to two neighboring community hospitals.
- These hospitals have a Level II NICU as well as DaVinci capabilities.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an excellent hospital-employed Ob/Gyn opportunity.
- The hospital is offering a very competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity based incentives
- Commencement bonus
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid relocation
- Group health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Potential loan repayment
- The earning potential is strong.
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS LOCATION AND THE CITY OFCHICAGO:
- This is a desirable suburb of Chicago which affords its residents the best of all worlds. You will be situated in a city that is very close to downtown Chicago. It will offer you abundant shopping and restaurants, easy access to prestigious research facilities and outstanding education, world-class parks, entertainment and professional team sports. You can always enjoy the safety, slower pace, and family-friendly feel plus all the big city amenities that downtown Chicago has to offer just minutes away.
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.