Hospital-employed practice opportunity located in the Midwest university community seeks an OB/GYN to join their thriving practice. The position highlights an easy 1:2 call schedule backing up midwives who take first call along with generous paid time off. They are focused on providing their physicians an ideal work/life balance. Earning potential here is paramount with providers making well into the $300s for General OB/GYN. For more information and the opportunity to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at 203-663-9356 or email CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Ranked in the top five in the nation, 'Most Affordable College Towns'
- Strong compensation package
- Great location to raise a family
- State-recognized academic achievement for excellence
- Busy practice patient base from day one
- Bonus: w/RVU structure as with other agreements
- Moving allowance