Located right near a federal wildlife refuge, the town has an aquatic center, two golf courses and a huge entertainment complex for a wide variety of events.
A great place to raise your family and enjoy all Idaho has to offer.
For further details, contact Greg Giroux directly at 203-663-9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Work for part of Idaho's largest health care system
- Work flexible hours - 32 patient hours required for a 4-day work week
- See 18-20 outpatients per day
- Two-three year income guarantee; see salary skyrocket once on RVUs in 4th year
- Visa holders with strong experience and communication skills will be considered
- Practice 22 miles outside of Boise in a robust suburban community
- Outdoor wonderland with national wildlife park nearby
- Great, safe place to raise a family
- Base salary range starts at $200K and goes up from there and sign-on allowance
- Highly-attractive benefit package
- 6 weeks PTO