North Hawaii Community Hospital -
- Hours:Clinic Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00. 4 Clinic days per week, 1 day in OR
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: shared call with the group
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Competitive compensation with potential for productivity bonuses.
- Benefits: Full benefits plus 401K, CME of 5 days and $3,500, long term disability, PTO, holidays and sick time.
- Additional Info: We have an opportunity for a BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician in our hospital-employed practice. We seek a compassionate, team-oriented candidate to join our group that will ultimately have 3 physicians and 3 Certified Nurse Midwives (who take all first call for OB). North Hawaii Community Hospital is an affiliate of the Queens Health System. We practice a collaborative midwifery model of care that includes Baby Friendly designation, CenteringPregnancy. We are a 35 bed rural hospital with 500 births annually, and a Level I nursery. We also provide a wide array of gynecological services to our community. Our vision is to treat the whole individual - mind, body and spirit - through a team approach to patient-centered care, and ultimately to become the most healing hospital in the world. NHCH offers excellent salary, benefits, paid-time-off, CME, and malpractice. Practice in a small community and enjoy an exceptional lifestyle!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.