Seeking two OBGYNs for a hospital employed setting.
- Arranged call schedule. The hospital intends to establish their own OBG call group, starting with two and grow from there as volume grows. Initially 1 in 2.
- Competitive Salary, WRVU bonus incentive -Relocation Allowance-Vacation & Holidays, Commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance and residency stipend.
- Level I Nursery-Pediatric Hospitalist Program
- Located 30 minutes from Gainesville, 1 hour from Jacksonville, and 1 hour from Valdosta GA-Hospital serves a five-county region
Urgent Need! There would be a turn-key setting with volume immediately.
DaVinci in place. No current OBGYNs utilizing it now. Dr. had been using it until her leave of absence. Candidates interested in robotic surgery would be welcomed.
- 1,117 deliveries in 2014
- "Birth Center" is the entire 4th floor with 14 private LDRP rooms, 1 C-section room.
- 5 bed nursery
- 3 OBGYNs on staff. In addition to the three OBGs in the group practicing at Lake Shore, there are two OB practices from Gainesville with satellite offices in town. There are not on staff at the hospital, but they pull patient to deliver with the competitor in Gainesville.
Although we will accept 2017 candidates, we prefer practicing/military/or off cycle residents that can be available sooner.