We are seeking a qualified OBGYN Physician for an immediate opening. Our client's mission is simple: to improve the health of our patients and communities by delivering exceptional health care, removing barriers to that care and promoting healthy lifestyles.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $235k and up depending on experience
- Quarterly bonus based on quality and production
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 13 sick days
- 10 paid Holidays
- 1 personal day
- 5 days CME’s $3000 reimbursement
- 2 memberships and 2 subscriptions paid yearly
- Full Benefits
- Malpractice Insurance covered
- Relocation assistance $$$
- Loan Repayment $60k every 2 years
As an OBGYN Physician you will be responsible for planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the OBGYN Physician include:
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- Call in Hospital 5-6 days a month
- Fully staffed offices: 2 Physicians, 2 mid-level’s, full array of nurses
- Bilingual helpful but not required
- 20-30 patients a day (mostly OB checkups)
- 2/3 OB 1/3 GYN (almost 100% of patient by appointment)
We are looking for dedicated and professional OBGYN Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the OBGYN Physician role include:
- Must be Board Certified
- Current Florida medical license required
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Family Practice
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com