We are seeking a qualified Ob/Gyn Physician for an immediate opening. Our client is a private, not-for-profit medical group comprised of more than 188 medical providers, 553 employees and 102 independent contractors. With 25 health care centers, 2 mobile units, 8 pharmacies including 2 telepharmacies and 6 administrative sites spread over three separate counties, our client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States. We are proud to say that 69% of all the babies born in Manatee County and 100% of those born in Desoto County were delivered by our client.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $235,000 Salary
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Profit sharing
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Student loan repayment
- 15 days PTO + 10 Paid Holidays + 13 sick days
- 5 days of CME, $1,500 for CME;
- 2 membership dues (of choice), 2 subscriptions (of choice)
- Long Term disability
- Life Insurance at 1x annual salary, and other benefits
- And much, much more!
As an Ob/Gyn Physician you will provide Ob/Gyn patient care, including labor and delivery and surgical services, in hospitals and Outpatient facilities, with the knowledge and skill expected in the professional medical community. Delivery of Obstetrical patients. Provision of pre-natal and GYN care on consultation basis in Specialty Unit. Participation in the On-Call rotation system to provide delivery services. Provision of emergency screening and stabilization of acute patients. Provision of back up for other physicians. Compliance with guidelines for provider productivity as established by client.
Additional responsibilities for the Ob/Gyn Physician include:
- Working in Outpatient clinic for gynecological visits
- Call 1:3 to be shared with 2 other OB's
- Approximately 30 deliveries per month
We are looking for dedicated and professional Ob/Gyn Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Ob/Gyn Physician role include:
- Board Certification in OBGYN required
- Current Florida Medical license required
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Family Practice
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com