A hospital-employed group in central California seeks a BC/BE OB/GYN to join their thriving practice.
The position highlights an easy 1:4 call schedule along with 25 days of total paid time off. They are focused on providing their physicians an ideal work/life balance with an option of full-time or part-time employment.
The earning potential here is paramount with providers making well into the mid $300s for General OB/GYN.
Torte Reform malpractice insurance ensures providers can reduce liability and focus on providing excellent care.
For more information and the opportunity to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at 203-663-9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Quality-of-life call schedule: 1 day per week and 1 weekend per month
- Equidistant to Los Angeles and San Francisco
- An opportunity to give back to the community
- Strong salary + generous productivity = huge earning potential
- Relocation assistance
- Torte reform malpractice insurance
- 3 weeks PTO plus 10 federal holidays (25 days total)
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you