Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking two BC/BE Ob/Gyn Physicians to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Modesto, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- Listed as one of the 30 most generous companies in America for 401(k) plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The six-member Ob/Gyn section is a friendly, cohesive group, committed to exemplary patient care. Laparoscopic surgery, daVinci robot training, Office Leeps, Ultrasounds, Hysteroscopy, and Incontinence surgery are strongly preferred. This practice may also expand to nearby Turlock, where there is a brand new medical office building. Average of 25 – 30 patients per day. Call is one weekend in six and one night a week except for the 6th week.
Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community located in the heart of the San Joaquin valley, and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities.
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C. V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892