Hospital-employed group in central California seeks an BC/BE OB/GYN to join their thriving practice. The position highlights an easy 1-4 call schedule along with 25 days of total paid time off. They are focused on providing their physicians an ideal work life balance with option of full-time or part-time employment. Earning potential here is paramount with providers making well into the mid-$300s for General OB/GYN. Torte Refrom Malpractice Insurance ensures providers can reduce liability and focus on providing excellent care. For more information and the opportunity to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at 203-663-9356 or email CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Quality of life call schedule: 1 day per week and 1 weekend per month
- Equidistant to Los Angeles and San Francisco
- An opportunity to give back to the community
- Strong salary + generous productivity = huge earning potential
- Relocation assistance
- Torte Reform Malpractice Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO plus 10 Federal holidays (25 days total)