Southern OBGYN Need
Join the States Largest Health System
Join this top employer and build a new practice affiliated with a brand new, $170 million, state-of-the-art medical center.
- Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary MGMA Median
- Rewarding Quality and Work RVU Bonuses
- Flexible 4.5-Day Work Week LIMITED CALL
- Hospital Employed Structure with Full Benefits - PTO, Relocation Assistance, Signing Bonus, and Retirement
- Brand New Womens Center & Robotics Available
This area is a perfect choice for medical professionals seeking a balance of Quality of Life and Quality of Practice.
- Suburb to a Large Metro City of 1 Million
- Cost of Living 12% Lower than the U.S. Average
- Minutes from Top Medical School in State, 2 Private Liberal Arts Colleges, and a NCAA Division I University
- Award-Winning School System with Magnet Programs
Please reference OBG 5831.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.