**Note: Position will be available Starting 2018**
No signs of a slowing economy in the suburban communities of Palmer & Wasilla just outside of Anchorage. Not enough doctors and plenty of cases available in this growing community of 89,000+ most are young families.
Treat active young active sports minded women in the beautiful Mat Su Valley.
- Care for low-risk and high-risk pregnancies, from prenatal care through delivery and postpartum services.
- Practice a full range of gynecology surgery and services including vaginal hysterectomies, abdominal hysterectomies, tubal ligations, incontinence surgeries, and other laparoscopic surgeries available.
Mat Su Regional Medical Center is ready for your patients with:
- Women’s Center designed for reassuring and relaxing birthing experience.
- All 10 LDR(P) rooms are “family friendly” and include deep tubs for hydrotherapy.
- Lactation counseling, baby care & parenting classes provided.
- Level 1 Nursery
- On-site imaging services (Mammography, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Bone Density) with full time radiologists
- OBGYN designated surgical suites
- Digital OR & procedure rooms
- DaVinci & Hana equipped surgical suites
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Eligible with Certification in process is required
Compensation package could include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.