NeuroSurgery, University Town West of the Appalachians – Job 2292
- Practice is a mix of 75% Spine and 25% Cranial
- 1 in 4 call
- Block O.R. Time
- Dedicated Neurosurgery Call team in O.R. and Mid-Level support
- State of the Art Technology including Cyberknife and O-Arm
- Stable practice management
- Admit through Hospitalist team
- Attractive salary, solid benefits including matching 403(b), paid relocation, and malpractice
- This University town is family-friendly with lots of kid-focused activities
- Really good public and private schools
- Entertainment hub of the tri-state area, museums, award-winning restaurants, sporting events and more
- Enjoy a moderate climate with four distinct seasons
- Stable housing market, low property taxes, and reasonable cost of living
This position is open to H1 visa candidates.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call me at 224-209-8210 when you can speak freely for 5 minutes about this position, the interview process, and you.
If you are interested in other locations, Priority Physicians has additional NeuroSurgery listings and we are connected with private and systems all across the United States.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.