Neurosurgeon needed in South Texas
- This would be to join 1 other Neurosurgeon in a neighboring town
- Practice employs 50 physicians, including 15 FP residents.
- Employed specialties include general surgery, trauma surgery, neurology, endovascular neurology, hospitalists, intensivists, interventional cardiology, ID, orthopedics, palliative care, PM&R, OB/Gyn, primary care and sports medicine.
- Neurosurgeon would be responsible for covering call on own patients and work out of 2 hosptials
- Hospital call may be shared with one to two other community neurosurgeons.
- Must be Board certified in Neurosurgery
- The Brain and Spine Network is an integrated team including Neuro-endovascular, Neurosciences, Stroke, Neurosurgery, and Skilled Rehab.
- Spanish speaking would be great with their 85% Hispanic population, but not required.
- Not a J-1 waiver or H-1B opportunity.
- The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in TEXAS, is a scenic cultural place like no other.
- Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, they are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- Year-round semi-tropical weather
- No state income tax / Tort reform
- Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- Great schools / Affordable housing
- New medical school (UT-RGV) opening fall 2016
- Health System is equipped with two full service campuses and 800+ beds
- Competitive Base Salary with Productivity
- Sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement
- Health insurance, life insurance, malpractice insurance, PTO and CME reimbursement, 401K.
Contact: Neal Fenster