- Large health system in Central PA is seeking a Neurosurgeon!
- Possess Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Neurosurgery.
- Has a call rotation of 1:3.
- 450+ providers in a clinical model setting seeing a high volume of cases: 80% spine / 20% cranial
- Spine, spinal instrumentation, kyphoplasty, X-Stop, brain tumors and hydrocephalus. Frameless stereotactic surgery for brain and spine available with CRW for stereotactic frame procedures..
- Neurosurgery at Large 400+ bed hospital: 3-D imaging for brain and spine surgery using Brain Lab system.
- Modern state-of-the-art MRI, MRA, CT and CTA available.
- Strong referral base.
- High volume with interesting pathology. Wide range of patients: no pediatrics.
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
The Neuroscience Division of establish clinic seeks a BC/BE neurosurgeon to join a dynamic group of three neurosurgeons under new leadership. Spinal instrumentation training is required and endovascular experience would be a plus. Salary commensurate with training and experience.
In this beautiful area where travelers weave in and out of Pennsylvania and New York and the Susquehanna River meanders by, the quaint valley offers a peaceful backdrop to a series of close-knit communities. Midway between Corning and Binghamton, this area provides close proximity to cities and to the lush Finger Lakes region for weekend relaxation. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities.
We understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit for us both. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.