Needed as soon as possible:
One (1) Trauma Neurosurgeon
One (1) Spine Neurosurgeon
Our client’s needs far exceed the current staffing.
Whether you are a new Fellowship trained physician or an experienced Neurosurgeon looking to make a change.......WE NEED YOU!!!
There are two (2) separate and distinct opportunities in this Health System in the same facility.
Compensation will be at $750,000, may vary based on experience and training, top end is up to you.
Each sub-specialty will be addressed on its own needs and compensation will reflect accordingly.
There is no reason you should not be in the million dollar club after your first year.
System currently provides neurosurgery subspecialties of spine, tumor, vascular and pediatrics.
On July 25, 2017 a stunning 11 story NEW facility was dedicated and open to patients
- $494 million total cost
- 109 acres
- 384 beds
- 1 million square feet
- 11 stories
- 28 operating rooms
- 4 neurosurgical operating rooms
- 51 Emergency department bays
- 4 angio/hybrid suites
- 18 clinical exam rooms
- Level 2 Trauma Center, will be seeking Level 1 Trauma.
This place is awesome! I have seen it and you would think it was a top 5 star hotel destination. All of the latest and greatest will be at your fingertips.
Get involved NOW to be on the ground floor for setting up the ORs, departments and services for YOUR new practice.
You will find the benefits to be extremely competitive and above the bar in most cases.
- Relocation allowance
- Signing bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Life, health, disability and options for dental and vision
- CME allowance
- Pension plan
- PTO for sick, vacation and CME
Neurosurgery / Trauma:
BE/BC trauma neurosurgeon to join its Neurosciences team. ND. Join a practice of 6 neurosurgeons and 8 advanced practice providers in a rapidly growing, high volume practice. This is a regional referral center with a large catchment area.
- Neurosurgery Trauma Fellowship training is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Expected schedule of 7 on, 7 off.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, neuro-intensivists, general trauma surgeons, pain medicine, therapy and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Neurosurgery / Spine:
- BE/BC Neurosurgeon required, prefer Fellowship trained in spine neurosurgery.
- Current spine surgeons average over 400 surgical cases per year.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, pain medicine, therapy and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Currently provide neurosurgery subspecialties of spine, tumor, vascular and pediatrics.
You will be able to obtain an academic appointment at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents.
Organization is serving 800,000 patients over 140,000 square miles across ND, IA and MN. Metro area population is 230,000.
This is one of the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles. We are located in a robust metropolitan community of nearly 230,000 and growing.
Offering the best of both worlds, the community is large enough to support many amenities of a large urban setting such as an International Airport, Community Theater, Symphony, three universities and a community college, a professional baseball team and a zoo yet not so large as to generate the drawbacks such as a high crime rate, traffic congestion and pollution. The area enjoys four seasons with low humidity making for pleasant spring, summer and autumn days.
To learn more about these opportunities please contact:Tim Wieben, CMPE President/CEO Medical Recruitment Associaters, Inc. 800-498-5404 cell: 701-391-3056