Neurosurgeon Needed in Central North Carolina
- North Carolina based Medical Center is seeking a Neurosurgeon
- Busy Trauma Center seeking to add a BE/BC Neurosurgeon to hospital based group of 3 physicians.
- The hospital program is a seasoned full service Neuroscience program.
- Experienced physician extenders in addition to a full complimentary staff.
- This is a general neurosurgery practice whose goal is to add individuals that have demonstrated skill and interest in general neurosurgery, with the development of additional specialty procedures.
- Their current team has experience in pain (with a variety of therapies offered), endovascular, and kyphoplasty.
- Clinic hours are M-F 8 am - 5 pm.
- Call is shared one week per month, exclusive of clinic during that week.
- Excellent salary plus a very generous benefits package, including Malpractice Insurance Paid, CME Time and Allowance, Accrued Paid Time Off, 403b Match, 457b, Health, Dental, and other desirable benefits.
- Located south of Raleigh/Durham
Contact: Neal Fenster