- Central Florida hospital is seeking both a Trauma Neurosurgeon as well as an Endovascular Neurosurgeon
- The incoming Trauma Neurosurgery physician has the ability to grow an elective practice.
- Share call with existing neurosurgeons.
- The incoming Endovascular Neurosurgeon will assist the hospital in growing a larger Stroke program.
- This Regional Medical Center is currently certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
- They have a neurosciences team that incorporates neurosurgeons, neurologists, nurses, therapists, dietitians and case managers to diagnose and treat the needs of patients.
- The incoming physician would be employed and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and malpractice.
- Work out of a 2-facility health system with 270 beds.
- They are a Level II Trauma Center.
Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
Contact: Neal Fenster