Vidant Medical Group, located in Greenville, North Carolina is expanding and seeking a complex spine neurosurgeon to join its team. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
• Hospital employed
• Established team of 6 neurosurgeons and 6 midlevel providers
• 24/7 dedicated neuro operating room
• Large referral network including 7 regional Vidant Health hospitals and numerous outpatient practices
• Growing neuroscience program
• Call 1:5
Hospital privileges will be at Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, NC. Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine. ECU and Vidant Medical Center are home to a regional cancer center as well as both a Gamma Knife and a Cyberknife.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Located in the heart of Eastern NC, Greenville (pop. over 90,220) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students
• ECU’s nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owed stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
• Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.