Singapore offers fantastic career opportunities, a year-round tropical climate and the opportunity to earn a low-tax salary! With tremendous growth happening across the healthcare system, now is the ideal time to make a move to this bustling and thoroughly modern country. Not only will you be working in one of the most advanced and efficient healthcare systems in the world, you will also be generously compensated and supported.
- Award-winning 1000 bed hospital
- 3 x times winner of the family friendly hospital award
- Government facility with teaching opportunities
- Salaries average 140,000 - 175,000 UK Pounds (depending on exchange rates) with a host of employee benefits included such as child care, travel insurance, employee health cover, staff discounts and access to recreational facilities
- Performance bonuses are available as well as annual salary increments
- Housing and relocation assistance provided for foreign applicants
- A very low tax rate – that means more income left over for you to spend!
What are we looking for?
The hospital is ideally looking for a specialist Interventional Neuro Radologist with one or more of the below:
- Certification by one of the medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
Please note that the career path for a specialist in Singapore follows Associate consultant, Consultant and Senior consultant. We are supporting with hiring of specialists at all levels for this department.
Singapore’s population is highly diverse; with a patient flow of Chinese, Malay, Indian and westerners as regular clientele, cultural appreciation is required.
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city populated with high-rise buildings and landscape gardens. Brimming with a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture.There are numerous shopping malls, museums, and dining and entertainment hotspots to choose from.
Alternatively, you could choose to discover Singapore’s old world charm. You can explore and experience the island’s key historical landmarks or memorials or you could embark on a heritage trail and enjoy the sights and sounds at various cultural precincts, notably Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.