There is a new general neurology opportunity now available in WA. You must be comfortable with both inpatient and outpatient treatment. Your assignment schedule will be 8am to 5pm with 1:3 call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have a current Washington State license. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Must be able to do inpatient and outpatient work.
- Flexible schedule with sensitivity to work/life balance.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Will license for this position.
- Privileges take 90 days and there are no admissions.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing