A Texas-based medical facility is currently seeking a neurohospitalist to assist with coverage. Assignment schedule is 24-hour call from 7am to 7pm. Locum tenens physician will see an average of 12-18 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current TX license and DPS. Neurologist should be comfortable with stroke patients and interpreting EEGs and EMGs. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Inpatient neurology
- TX license and DPS required
- Locums to permanent potential
- EEG and EMG interpretation required
- 12-18 patients per day
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with call
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing