A locum tenens neurologist physician is needed in Pennsylvania. The ideal physician is stroke certified and comfortable with EEGs. The schedule will consist of 24-hour call and rounding. Covering physician must be board certified and have an active PA license.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- 24/7 call coverage and rounding
- 100% inpatient
- Stroke certification preferred
- PA license required
- Board certified
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing