A locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. Ideal physician is stroke certified and comfortable with EEGs. Assignment schedule will consist of call and rounding. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current PA license in hand.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- BC or BE required
- Call coverage and rounding
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- PA license in hand required
- Stroke certification preferred
- EEGs required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing