We have an exciting, locum tenens, neurology opportunity now available in New York. You should be comfortable with EEGs, EMGs, nerve conductions, and TCDs. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, no call, and physician will see 15-25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have a current NY license or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- December 12 - December 22
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- No call
- 100% outpatient
- Board certification or eligibility required
- EMG, EEG, TCD, and nerve conductions
- 15-25 patients per day
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation