A Nebraska-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with temporary coverage. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current Nebraska license. Assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, with 1 week per month of call. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- 90% outpatient, 10% inpatient.
- Locums can expect clinic patients per day.
- Call 1 week a month.
- Wonderful facility with great support staff.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing