An established facility in Missouri seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with reading EEGs. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, call will be required, and physician will see up to 16 patients per day. Covering physician must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted MO license in hand.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Call required
- Reading EEGs required
- Up to 16 patients per day
- BC required
- MO license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing