A facility in Minnesota seeks a locum tenens neurologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call for 10-14 days per month and the average daily census is 5. Physician must be vascular trained and will be managing complex hemorrhages and acute strokes.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- 24-hour call
- 100% adult
- 10 days per month
- 5 patients per shift
- Vascular training required
- Will manage complex hemorrhages and acute strokes
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing