An established facility in Massachusetts is currently in search of a Neurologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable working in a setting that is 100 percent adult inpatient visits. You will have hospitalist support, and they will handle admissions. Assignment schedule is one week per month, Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm, with 1:4 call. You will see 10 patients per day on average. The physician must be board certified or board eligible.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 100 percent adult inpatient
- 1 week per month
- Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm
- 1:4 call
- Hospitalist handle admissions
- 10 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing