A Kentucky-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm with 1:3 weekly call. Assignment requirements include EEG and EMG. This will be an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Locum to perm opportunity
- 90% clinic, 10% inpatient
- EEG and EMG
- Shared hospital call
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing