Be part of a newly formed group practice, which resulted from an exciting collaboration between a leading regional health system and major academic medical system.
Employed Practice Opportunity:
- Robust and comprehensive compensation package, including an extremely competitive salary, signing bonus and potential loan incentive
- Opportunity for faculty appointment (not required); New medical school campus opening 2016; H1b cap exempt
Local Hospital/Clinical Support:
- Truven Top 100; Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals; HEALTHSTRONG Hospital- iVantage Health Analytics
- 50,000 SQ. FT. clinic currently being constructed
- Health system employs 200+ primary care & APCs
Centrally located, family-friendly metro area offers easy access to Minneapolis, Milwaukee & Chicago
- Activities Abound for ALL: 34 parks; 8 golf courses; 30K acres of lakes; Professional sports; Arts Museum; Downtown shopping; Downhill & cross-country skiing; World class kayaking; Hiking/Biking Trails; 3 YMCAs
- Superb living options- New construction homes; Urban condos; River and lakefront living or Acreages
- Excellent public and private schools; Local University
Please reference: NEUR 5117
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.