CompHealth is currently assisting a health system on the Virginia Coast with their search for a neurologist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is full-time, five days per week, and the incoming neurology physician will see 12 to 20 patients per day on average. The facility would like to hire a neurologist comfortable with EEG, EMG and stroke patients. This position is 75% outpatient, 25% inpatient general neurology, but subspecialists will be considered. You will work with a great group of other neurologists. It is preferred that you be board certified or board eligible. You will need a VA medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. J1 and H1-B visa holders are welcome to apply.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 10 days of CME time and a $7,500 stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and five weeks of vacation.
You will enjoy living and working on this coastal location right on the water. The area has an artsy downtown, affordable yet upscale suburbs, top public schools, and a safe and secure environment. You'll have easy access to wonderful beaches.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3909 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Primarily outpatient
- Seeking someone comfortable with EEG, EMG and stroke
- Willing to consider all subspecialties
- No night or weekend hospital call
- 10 days of CME time and a $7,500
- 5+ weeks of vacation
- Health benefits, life insurance, retirement package, and malpractice insurance
- J1 and H1-B visa holders are welcome to apply
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you