Employment or Private Practice One Hour from Dallas
Looking for a community with pent-up need for Neurology and a ready referral base ready to help you build your practice? Then look no farther than Corsicana, a historic Texas community with a strong 162-bed hospital just an hour southeast of Dallas.
The community’s only Neurologist left several years ago to be closer to family and local physicians/residents are eager to welcome a new Neurologist to town.
Either employment/partnership with a strong local multispecialty group OR employment in a hospital own start-up practice is possible.
A local group of 13 BC physicians in primary care and surgical specialties is open to having a new Neurologist join their practice, which has been serving the community for almost a decade. Their office is currently located on the hospital’s campus.
- Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital
- Ample office space available in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
- Public/private education for pre-K thru 12th grade, plus a 4-year public university and a 2-year college
We’re looking for a BC/BE Neurologist with interest in nerve conduction studies, EEG and EMG, as well as diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy and movement disorders (stroke, Parkinson’s, etc).
Navarro Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with incentive compensation for employment in a hospital-owned clinic, OR
- Cash Collections Guarantee and other assistance to join the local private practice or establish your own private practice
- Sign-on and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Relocation, as well as Marketing and CME expenses for first year
- Medical Education Stipend if currently in training
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, or
- Tail Coverage Purchase Assistance
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state and has NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!!!