A large health system in Pennsylvania is planning to hire an additional neurologist. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. This is an inpatient neurology position, and tPA is required. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:5 call. The call is tele-stroke only. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other stroke neurologists across the system. The facility prefers candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A PA state license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, five weeks of time off, and six paid holidays. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice near Pennsylvania's famed Amish country. The city has a historic downtown and a safe community feel. If you need any big city amenities, you will be located just an hour drive away from Philadelphia, PA.
CompHealth trains our consultants well and treats them well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let a consultant get to know you, and find you a great position.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954-837-2611 and email your CV and references to Victoria.email@example.com.
- JACHO approved primary stroke center
- Must be comfortable with telestroke
- Traditional Monday-Friday schedule
- 100% inpatient
- tPA is required
- 5 weeks of time off, 6 paid holidays, and CME time
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Retirement package and malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you