HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (rapidly growing and upscale suburb): Two general Neurologists are needed to join a hospital owned and hospital employed single-specialty group of 4 Neurologists, 2 Physician Assistants and 2 Nurse Practitioners. The new neurologists can develop any specialization. Combination of outpatient and inpatient. Excellent general medical and surgery community hospital. $ Very competitive financial package. Strong earning potential!
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The office location of this practice and the hospital that they admit to are both located in a rapidly growing and upscale suburb ofPhiladelphia.
- The area has seen a huge amount of growth (almost 20%) over the last decade.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices
- This area also has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents have the best of all worlds. On one hand, you will be able to enjoy the safety and slower pace of the suburbs.
- On the other hand, you will be able to also enjoy and take full advantage of living very close to a big city such as Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- You will also be situated just a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster county, and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware beaches.
- Located in an upscale and growing suburb of Philadelphia, two general Neurologists are needed to join a hospital owned and hospital employed single-specialty group practice.
- They presently have four busy neurologists, two Physician Assistants and two Nurse Practitioners.
- Established twenty-seven years ago, these two excellent general neurology opportunities are due the growth and expansion of this practice and patient service area.
- This group is involved in the diagnosis and non-surgical care of disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves including stroke, headaches and seizures.
- The two new neurologists will spend the majority of their time doing general neurology. However, if the neurologist(s) is subspecialty trained, she or he would have the opportunity to use that area of specialization and develop it.
- Outpatient and inpatient duties: In addition to having general outpatient neurology office duties, there will also be inpatient hospital duties. The neurologists will need to round in the hospital, answer inpatient consultation requests, and respond to hospital stroke alert overhead calls.
- The call rotation schedule for weekends and weekdays: It will be 1:5 or 1:6, which will depend upon the number of neurologists they hire.
- There is no running around. Their office is located only five minutes from the main hospital that they admit to.
- Hospital: The two new neurologists will be employed by a top-notch and well-regarded community hospital. They will predominantly admit to this one excellent facility.
- This hospital has a Tlerobotics system that will be activated after office hours.
- It is one of the area's leading providers of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. It offers a full range of acute, ambulatory and emergency services. It offers comprehensive services for all ages. It is also well known for excellence in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, obstetrics, pediatrics, diagnostics and rehabilitation services. The emergency services department is equipped to handle all types of emergencies from pediatric to geriatric care.
- For more complex cases, these neurologists will admit to a tertiary medical center located fifteen minutes away from their office.
- Both 7/2015 neurology residents and fellows and neurologists who are already in practice are both welcome and will be strongly considered.
- As previously mentioned, the two new neurologists will be employed by their hospital.
- The hospital is offering a very competitive and negotiable starting base salary. It is commensurate with the physician’s experience, skills, etc.
- They are also offering a comprehensive fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation and more
- The earning potential is strong/very good!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.