This well-established multi-specialty group is very diverse and represents all aspects of Neurological disorders.Currently, they have 11 neurologists, four neurosurgeons, two pain management providers, a psychiatrist, and two neuro psychiatrists. They are looking for a new Neurologist, or two, to come on board in either general Neurology or with a sub-specialty interest. This is a physician owned and operated group, who will offer partnership to the right candidate within two years of initial employment.
- Full benefits
- Competitive salary
- Subspecialty interests supported
- Partnership track
- Traditional practice, with 1:5 call
- 5 practice locations in the greater Cincinnati area
- Flexible work schedule and practice dynamic
- They are looking for their next star!Candidate parameters:
- Board certification or eligibility in Neurology
- Prefer fellowship training in subspecialty field, if interested
- Ohio license
Take a look around Cincinnati USA and you?ll see a region on the rise. New developments such asThe BanksandHorseshoe Casino Cincinnati, as well as revitalization of historic neighborhoods like Over-the-Rhine and the Covington and Newport waterfront districts, are redefining the riverfront, downtown and our destination.From the thrilling family attractions up north to the charming spots south of the river in Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati USA offers experiences - both time-honored and new - that create unforgettable memories. Discover adventures as varied as your inner explorer in our dynamic river region.
Contact: Neal Fenster