NYSDOH Designated Primary Stroke Center Hospital system with the Gold Plus status from the American Heart and American Stroke Association has an exciting opportunity for a full time neurologist. Responsibilities include inpatient consult and call services, as well as outpatient responsibilities. Physician would join team of already established neurologists, and supervise residents in outpatient setting. Seeking committed and quality-focused candidates who support the mission and values of our institution.
- Inpatient consultations assisted with support from an Advanced Practitioner.
- Call responsibilities approximately every 3rd week.
- Clinical outpatient coverage approximately 2 sessions per week, 10-12 patients per session.
- Collaborative environment.
- Board Certification and ability to obtain NYS licensure required.
- Full array of advanced imaging and Trauma Center with resident teaching opportunities.