HEADLINE: Orange County, New York: A full-time general Neurologist is needed to join a very successful, very busy and growing private practice group. They presently have twelve physicians: one part-time Neurologist, Orthopedic Surgeons of various subspecialties, one PM&R/interventional pain management physician, one Rheumatologist, two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner. Excellent financial compensation and earning potential. Partnership: two years
LOCATION: Orange County, New York
- This practice is within a 90 minute-drive to Manhattan.
- This beautiful suburban community offers an excellent and affordable quality of life, affordable housing, excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, parks, restaurants, outdoor and cultural activities, and more.
- Because it is about 90 minute drive or less to Manhattan, you will also have easy access to and be able to take full advantage of numerous and varied range of cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities and amenities that the New York City area has to offer!
- A general Neurologist is needed to join a very busy, very successful and expanding private practice group.
- They presently have twelve physicians: one part-time Neurologist, Orthopedic Surgeons of various subspecialties, one PM&R/interventional pain management physician, one Rheumatologist, two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner.
- As noted above, they currently have a part-time Neurologist.
- This private practice group was established more than twenty years ago.
- Due to the growth and expansion of the practice and service area, there is enough patient volume to support an additional full-time Neurologist.
- The ability to do EMG testing is a requirement.
- If she/he has subspecialty training and/or experience and wants to utilize those skills, this practice is willing to discuss.
- It will be predominantly office based and some hospital/inpatient work.
- The call rotation schedule: To be discussed.
- The new Neurologist will receive referrals from the physicians within this practice and from physicians outside of their practice.
- The new Neurologist will work out of two of their office locations.
- The physicians in their practice admit to a full-service hospital, which is located only three miles (five minutes) from one of their offices.
- Their office has digital EMR. They also own a physical therapy department and occupational therapy department located next door to the office.
- They are also affiliated with an ambulatory surgery center, which is four minutes from their office.
- Their financial offer will be very competitive.
- If the new Neurologist has an interest, there is also an opportunity to become an owner in a building that is owned by this practice.
- They are also offering a comprehensive fringe benefits package, which includes, but is not limited to: 401 (k) Plan, Pension Plan, six weeks vacation, malpractice insurance, dental insurance, and more.
- There is opportunity to become a partner after two years with excellent earning potential.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.