Seeking a full-time fellowship trained Neurologist. Expertise in the specific area of nerve and muscle diseases is preferred as well as Board certification/ board eligibility in Neurology and Neuromuscular diseases as well as EMG and/or Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Fellowship trained in EMG, Neuromuscular or Neurophysiology preferred.
- Experience/interest in Botulinum Toxin treatment is a plus, but not a required.
- Opportunities for clinical research are available.
- Full-time, partnership tract or part-time candidates are welcome to apply.
- Offering a competitive benefit package and salary including, equitable call schedule responsibilities and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in neurology.
The atmosphere is one of collegial camaraderie with full administrative support services. 12 Neurologists, 8 Nurse Practitioners, and 3 Infusion Nurses. The practice subdivisions include: an Epilepsy Group with Video Monitoring Unit, MS Care Center, active participation in clinical trials, full Neurodiagnostic testing capabilities, Vestibular testing and therapy, MRI Neuroimaging Center, Physical Therapy, Chronic Pain Treatment Center, Neurotoxin and Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy as well as the capability for DBS programming and management for movement disorders. This suburban location allows for excellent housing opportunities, school district choices, and direct access to beaches.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4