Nearly 80k people in Hobbs and the surrounding area. Enjoy 300 plus days of sunshine with four mild seasons. With no signs of slowing down, Hobbs, located in Lea County is the state’s No. 1 oil producer and the fourth-largest natural gas producer. The county has branded itself the “EnergyPlex” as an umbrella that can cover all types of energy businesses. We are just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.
Hobbs’ medical community welcomes and supports new physicians
- General neurology position with an opportunity to treat patients of all ages
- Over 55 physicians at Lea Regional Medical Center and provide a strong referral source
- Interest in Stroke or Sleep welcomed
- Experience is preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply
- Spanish speaking skills are a plus
Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
Comprehensive compensation package could include:
- Employment with benefits including 401k
- Commencement bonus
- Possible assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation Allowance
Visa Assistance Available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.