A well-respected Montana hospital is seeking a pediatric neurologist for their neurology clinic. This is a full time, employed position and the physician will practice the full scope of pediatric neurology. Work in a supportive environment that offers a full complement of pediatric sub-specialty care. You will enjoy a competitive salary with an additional bonus structure, a full benefits package, and a high quality of life in this beautiful location.
Live in a family-oriented city with a thriving medical community, excellent schools and abundant year round recreational activities- hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping, as well as plenty of cultural activities, retail, and entertainment.
If you have interest in this job or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954-837-2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #74619. All searches are confidential.
- Competitive salary and sign on bonus
- Full time, employed position
- Practice full scope of pediatric neurology
- Enjoy full complement of pediatric subspecialty support
- Productivity bonus
- Supportive work environment.
- Enjoy high quality of life in this beautiful location
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation, plus CME time