SSM Neurology Position Summary
SSM Health Care in St. Louis is actively seeking a BE/BC Neurologists to join our dynamic Physician Organization. Our Physician Organization has over 300 employed physicians including a large primary care base results in a strong referral network for our Neurologists coupled with a dynamic team of colleagues offers a phenomenal practice environment for the incoming physician.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or Board Eligible (take Boards within one year) in Neurology
- Interest in general Neurology with ability to also do sub-specialty. (ie. Neuromuscular, stroke, epilepsy)
- Comfort in caring for stroke patients at certified stroke centers. (Joint Commission and State Certified)
- Practice consists of out-patient clinic, EEG reads, Inpatient rounding and call for general Neurology and Stroke
- Call 1:3
- Competitive 2-year income guarantee plus the ability to earn over the income guarantee based on a generous productivity based compensation plan
- Worked RVU production model after 2-year guarantee
- 4 weeks vacation/yr. After two years increased to 6 weeks vacation.
- 1 week CME/ $5,000 allowance
- Relocation up to $10K
- Generous sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package including relocation allowance; paid malpractice, retirement programs; health/dental/vision insurance, CME allowance and much more.
Here’s a description of both facilities:
SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
- 525-bed facility with an active accredited Stroke Program.
- Other distinctive capabilities include: high-risk obstetrical services, fetal surgery, state-of-the-art heart surgery, chest pain center and the latest imaging and outpatient services.
- Teaching hospital including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and OB/GYN Residencies.
- SSM St. Mary’s Health Center is a winner of Premier QUEST High Performing Hospital award. It is a member of SSM Health Care – St. Louis, a Missouri Quality Award winner.
SSM St. Joseph Hospital West
- Located in Lake St. Louis, MO, was established to meet the expanding health needs of western St. Charles County.
- 122-bed acute care hospital
- Level III Trauma Center
- Nationally accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center
- Winner Premier QUEST High Performing Hospital Award
- It is a member of SSM Health Care – St. Louis, a Missouri Quality Award winner.
- Facility offers a broad range of services and programs including SSM Cancer Care, SSM Neurosciences Institute, SSM Heart Institute and a dedicated pediatric emergency department.
- SSM St. Joseph Hospital West is the largest provider of health care services in western St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln counties.
SSM Neurosciences Institute
A service of SSM Health Care – St. Louis, SSM Neurosciences Institute provides specialized expertise to diagnose and treat a number of disorders that afflict the brain and nervous system, including stroke, spine ailments, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis and more. An expert team of neurologists, neurosurgeons and neuro-interventionists provides a full range of neurological care, using state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technology, including two biplane angiography suites. SSM Neurosciences Institute operates the St. Louis region’s leading network of stroke centers, with locations at five SSM hospitals throughout St. Louis and St. Charles counties. Each has achieved “Get With the Guidelines” recognition from the American Stroke Association. For more information, go to www.ssmhealth.com/neuro.
St. Louis is a city that offers residents the best of Midwest living. With industries in biotechnology to breweries, professional sports to outstanding sports leagues for children, exceptional shopping and restaurants to exciting night life and live entertainment, St. Louis is a phenomenal place to live. St. Louis ranks 7th in the country as the headquarters location for Fortune 500 companies and boasts the 6th lowest cost of living among major metro areas. Home to prestigious universities excellent suburban school systems and over 300 of the finest private schools in the nation, St. Louis is an exceptional place to raise a family.
SSM Health Care St. Louis is a Missouri Quality Award Recipient and our five adult and one children's hospital are all winners of many national and regional awards for our process management, clinical outcomes and so much more.
For more information on the position, please contact
Galen Roberts, Physician Recruiter
Work (314) 989-2254