Full time BE/BC Neurologist:
Why Work in Minnesota for this clinic?
At our Clinic, you will not only have a career, but also time to enjoy everything that Minnesota and western Wisconsin have to offer you and your family! Whether you are looking for top-notch schools, outdoor adventures, professional sports or an active arts community there are many attractions that could make Minnesota home. With all living in the Twin Cities has to offer, we feel that we are the perfect place for your family and an excellent choice for your career.
The clinic was established in 1972 by a group of neurologists who felt that there was a better way to practice neurology. There are six metro locations; we are committed to the highest standards for patient care and excellence in neurological and neuropsychological disorders.
The clinic is one of the nation’s largest privately-owned neurology clinic with 6 metro locations, there is a team of 31 adult neurologists, 5 pediatric neurologists, 10 advanced practice providers and 4 neuropsychologists cover a wide range of specialties. Our mission is to be a patient centered neurology clinic providing thorough, high quality, compassionate and efficient care for a wide variety of neurological conditions while fostering an optimal work environment.
Here are some reasons why this may be the best fit for you and YOUR family:
- Work/life balance: We believe in a work/life balance and a flexible schedule to achieve it
- Outpatient care with very little inpatient call
- Excellent benefit package, including, but not limited to: medical, dental, life and long-term disability; 401K with employer match; generous time off; pre-tax flexible benefits; malpractice insurance; annual CME allowance; and payment of license, DEA and board certification
- Compensation will be “Regionally competitive for your specialty, based on current compensation surveys and MGMA data.” (you would be pleasantly surprised), Specific details shared based on experience, training and certification(s).
- If you have a special interest, headaches, dementia, neurodiagnostics, Stroke, TBI let us know and we will do our best to advocate and promote your skills.
- Advanced technology with state of the art facilities with radiology services and infusion at three of our six locations
- Neurodiagnostic equipment is state of the art.
- EMR system
- Administrative support that makes it easier to practice, including insurance billing, benefits administration and scheduling
- Strong leadership and support from colleagues
For Confidential consideration and to learn more about this opportunity and to see if the Twin Cities is a good fit for you and your family, please contact me:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc
800-498-5404, phone or text: 701-391-3056