A leader in neurological care in Massachusetts has an opening for a Stroke/Vascular Neurologist to join a group of 11 providers with many sub-specialties and expanding locations. Candidates with an interest in the following sub-specialties: Movement Disorders, MS, Neuromuscular, Epilepsy or General Neurology. Recent grads and experienced physicians are both encouraged to apply.
- Competitive salary
- VERY LIGHT call duties 1 out of 4 weeks
- Flexible Scheduling including an option to work Saturdays
- Opportunities to establish or expand sub-specialty practice
- Opportunities for further research, studies, and trials negotiable
NEUROLOGY PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Employer-matched retirement plan (401K)
- Health, dental, hospitalization, vision, and malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurology Physician
- Authorized to work in the United States
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Close proximity to the Boston Metropolitan area allows for a quick and painless commute to work, restaurants, and sporting events all over MA.. Located 30 minutes south of Boston in a family friendly community that boasts fantastic school systems.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3