HEADLINE: Maryland (beautiful coastal city): Neurologist is needed to join a busy group of three Neurologists and one Nurse Practitioner. Interest in Vascular would be a plus but not a requirement. Shared call will be 1:4. All their ob/gyn physicians are employed by a very well-regarded hospital system that owns this practice. $ Very competitive financial package with strong earning potential.
- This excellent Neurology opportunity is located in a beautiful coastal city in Maryland. Please see below regarding additional information about this city.
- Located in a beautiful coastal city in Maryland, a Neurologist is needed to join a busy group of three Neurologists and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Interest in Vascular would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- This excellent opportunity is due to increased volume and area growth.
- Call Schedule: The call schedule will be shared on a 1:4 rotational basis.
- Their neurologists admit to a state-of-the-art medical center.
- This practice also has a modern medical office with the most up-to-date equipment and EMR system.
- Neurology residents and fellows as well as Neurologists who have prior work experience will both be strongly considered and welcome to apply.
- All their neurologists are employed by a very well-regarded hospital system that owns this practice.
- The hospital is offering a very competitive and negotiable base salary.
- It is also offering a productivity bonus structure.
- They are also providing a full/complete fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is very good and strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS BEAUTIFUL COASTAL CITY IN MARYLAND:
- This is a city where tradition and history combine with high technology, and urban sophistication share a place with rural simplicity.
- It is a full-service and diverse city, and offers its residents a complete range of services. It also has been referred to as a "City of Neighborhoods."
- Exceptional schools are commonplace.
- A strong cultural and arts community provides a diverse choice of arts and cultural attractions.
- Miles of magnificent, beautiful blue waters of the shoreline surround its residents. For the sailing enthusiast, this location is paradise and a boater's dream! The 7,000 acres of parkland, environmental preserves, waterways and beaches provide many outdoor recreational activities and opportunities for everyone.
- With real estate options varying from cottages to waterfront estates, there are homes for every budget and personal preference.
- You will be situated within an easy drive to Washington, D.C. You will also be able to take full advantage of and have easy accessibility to the educational, recreational, cultural activities and all amenities that such a great city as Washington has to offer!
- The residents of this area are enjoying an incomparable quality of life. This city is, indeed, a wonderful place to live and work and practice Neurology!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.