Are you a Leader? Great Position in Chicago Burbs – Job 3371
- Your role is to develop and lead the Neurology services for a prestigious medical facility.
- This is a high-profile position which is very well-supported, well-promoted, and well-funded.
- This is with a well-respected physician group which is closely associated with the medical facility.
- General Neurology and open to special interests such as Movement Disorders, Stroke, NeuroOnc, etc.
- EEGs and EMGs would be a huge plus.
- Traditional model with both inpatient & outpatient.
- See a wide variety of neurological diagnoses.
- Receive a constant stream of referrals from the loyal Primary Care Providers in the service area.
- Teaching & research available, if desired.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU production.
- Fantastic benefits highlighted by 26 Days of PTO and 7 Days of CME.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
Fantatic suburban options in which to live!
Please email your CV to email@example.com then call 224-209-8201 to confidentially discuss the rest of the details, the next step in the interview process, and you
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.