Inpatient AM / Office PM
Website: dreyermed.com/physician opportunities
Dreyer Medical Clinic is a physician-governed, large multi-specialty group seeking the addition of a third Neurologist who enjoys the combination of outpatient and inpatient work. Enjoy a well-run clinic, giving you a balanced lifestyle and freedom from administrative heachaches while you practice quality medicine. Become part of our future!
Neurology Department Details:
- Busy general neurology practice, incl. EMG, EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies, Stroke
Care, & Seizure Care.
- Great mix of inpatient rounding at two hospitals in Aurora (20 min. apart from each
other), with office hours in the afternoon.
In patient volume averages from 5 to 8 patients between both
facilities. Dreyer has their own Hospitalists at both hospitals who care for all non-Neurology related conditions. Get quality consults!
- Two Neurology outpatient locations: West Aurora and Fox Valley Villages, however, the outpatient piece of this opportunity is located out of the Fox Valley Villages location only.
- Call going towards every third week.
- The daily inpatient rounding is shared equally between two Neurologists.
A Little About Dreyer…
- Dreyer Medical Clinic has been in the area since 1922.
- Enjoy consultation/collaboration with over 175 physicians in 28 physician specialties
within the Clinic.
- We have 13 outpatient locations throughout Kane and Kendall Counties.
- Affiliated with Advocate Health Care - One of the nation’s top health care systems.
- Dreyer believes in providing high quality, compassionate care with a commitment to
evidence based medicine and team-based medical management.
- Physician Mentoring Program will help you transition into a successful career with Dreyer
How Do Physicians Like Working at Dreyer?
In a 2014 nation-wide survey conducted by the American Medical Group Association, Dreyer ranked in the 94th percentile for Physician Satisfaction! We have a low turnover rate for a reason!
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive Two-Year Income Guarantee with potential to exceed guarantee.
- Clinic profit sharing and other financial benefits
Both facilities are level 2. 20 minutes apart from each other in Aurora. Collaborate with the best in the area, other Dreyer specialties and with Dreyer Hospitalists! Presence Mercy Medical Center and Rush-Copley Medical Center - Aurora, IL
Communities and Schools:
The Fox Valley region and its surrounding communities are amenity-rich with great places to dine out, shop, and enjoy a wide array of cultural arts activities. Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and year-round recreational opportunities are what make this a great community in which to live and work. Many of our providers work and live in these great areas, including the Aurora, Naperville, Oswego, Plainfield, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles area(s).
I look forward to hearing from you to see if Dreyer is that place where you can see yourself
practicing the type of medicine you went into medicine for!
Thank you again for your interest in Dreyer Medical Clinic!
Manager of Physician Recruitment
Dreyer Medical Clinic