An exciting neurology opportunity is now available at a multi-specialty group in California. Come practice outpatient general neurology in a laid-back, collegial environment. Your schedule will be a four or five day work week, and there is no formal call. You should be willing to assist with an occasional inpatient consult. You will work closely with hospitalists and skilled nurses. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a CA license. If you do not currently hold a license in California, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of paid vacation, two weeks of CME time and a $3K stipend, a retirement package, $25K relocation assistance, and a $75K sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this beautiful town. This is a resort area with access to world-class skiing, boating, hiking, mountain biking, and fishing. The area has active tourism and great dining and amenities to support guests.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3909 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Neurologist needed for a waiting patient base
- Outpatient setting with infrequent inpatient consults
- 4 day work week is an option
- Laid-back, collegial environment
- Lovely California mountain town
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 2 weeks' CME time and a $3K stipend
- $75K sign-on bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you