Rewarding Outpatient Neurology Opportunity in Southwest Arizona!
Take ADVANTAGE of this opportunity to establish and build an extremely successful Neurology practice in a growing community of 200k residents, with another 100k residents who join our community to enjoy our mild winters which rarely drop below 70 degrees…...
- Outpatient only with no hospital call (Neurohospitalists are present 24/7, 365 days a year)
- Great lifestyle (option to work 4 day week)
- $300k guaranteed with the potential to be well above 75th percentile of MGMA
- Flexible practice models exist including: hospital employed position or a solo practice option with opportunity to add 1-2 colleagues to your practice in the future
- Access to multiple MRI, virtually all medical specialties, and EEG lab
- Top of the line EPIC EMR
- Partnership with prestigious tertiary care neurosurgery
- EMG skills preferred but not required; Equipment provided
Yuma Regional Medical Center (YRMC), a 406 bed top-in-technology facility, is the only acute care hospital of its size within a 170 mile radius and provides almost all modalities of care. We boast a medical staff of over 400 physicians and allied health professionals across the majority of specialties, with more than 94% holding board certification.
Yuma, Arizona sits on the edge of the Colorado River and the borders of California and Arizona and is known as being the sunniest place in the world! There are many outdoor activities available in our community with the nearby sand dunes, Colorado River, and hiking trails. San Diego, CA and Phoenix, AZ are just over a 2-hour drive away each way; Tucson is just over 3 with the drive to Las Vegas being a little over 4 hours.
Take advantage of this chance to earn EXCEPTIONAL income while enjoying a balanced and fulfilling personal life, all in a solid collegial environment!
Please call Cynthia Zamorano, Physician Recruiter at (928) 336-7955 or email at email@example.com.